We launched this curriculum in August of 2019 with a plan to release a new unit study at the end of each month. We will continue that into the 2020/2021 school year with all new units that will be released at the end of every month. Here's a look at our unit lineups.
- North American Birds
- Connecting continents (Asia)
- Connecting Continents (Europe)
- Connecting Continents (Africa)
- Earth Science (we'll do weather, layers of the earth, etc)
- Connecting Continents (North America)
- Human Body
- End of May: Connecting Continents (South America)
Mini Units: Christmas (available again in the fall) and Indigenous Peoples (coming soon)
- August: Antarctica
- September: Australia and Oceania
- October: Artists
- November: Ancient Civilizations
- December: Inventors
- January: Transportation
- February: Botany
- March: Career and Trades
- April: Creepy Crawly Things
- May: Farming and Food
Mini Units: (3) US History, Canadian Government, Easter and The Underground Railroad will be released throughout the school year.
I would love your help getting the word out! Use #gatherroundhomeschool or tag me @homeschoolon and I might re-share your post!