Our hands on expansion pack for Ready to Read is designed to be purchased at the beginning of the year and go along with all four of our Ready to Read Kindergarten-Grade 1 series. It comes with a variety of products to help your child master foundational concepts that are taught in our Ready to Read program.
This is a printed product and these products are not available in digital format, so they are exclusive add ons to go along with your purchase of the Ready to Read series. This purchase is completely optional, it is not referred to in the books and we provide a calendar sheet in the back of a few of them for calendar practice as well as other manipulatives where we can. This pack is designed to last through all four books. Take a look at what is inside:
- Word Family Posters for book 1 and book 2
- Calendar with cut out stickers (full year calendar with space for them to draw their own picture on the top OR put some of their artwork there!)
- Clock cut-outs (hole punch the middle and put a metal fastener on) for book 2-4.
- 1-20 Number Poster (with odds and evens)
- Place Value Shapes with hundreds number grid (this is a SUPER fun concept to help your kids master place value to the hundreds) for book 3 and 4.
- Spooner Bucks (to teach the concept of money without using a specific currency, yes, these are my kids' faces) in books 2-4.
The pictures really show it better than words possibly could.