This listing is for the hard copy teacher's guide of Connecting Continents: Antarctica unit. Our first unit of year 2 focuses on the historical discovery and the scientific studies that have happened on this continent. The teacher's guide comes with a digital teacher's companion which now includes the day at a glance, book list, planning pages, and a few other resources. This hopefully allows you to open it up in a separate iPad or screen (or print it separately) to see answers and assignments in one place.
Throughout this unit, students will be creating their own expedition journal, recounting their adventures or imagining what it would be like to be an explorer. They will be reciting Joshua chapter 1, Joshua's commission, and connecting how God has commissioned us to walk into the calling He has on our lives. They will be learning about meteorology, geography, history, technology, and so much more! Make an optional timeline with beautiful, hand-painted timeline figures, and learn more about our southernmost continent--Gather 'Round style!
This is only the teacher's guide. You will also need to order one notebook per child as well.
Order will include:
- One hard copy teacher's guide
- Digital Teacher's Companion (with day at a glance, answer key, book list, and all the fun extras)
- Printed on 28lb bright white, smooth, laser paper
- High end gloss cover stock
- Spiral bound on the left with plastic coils (not combs)
- With 20 lessons, 5 worksheets for each lesson
- Covers all your subjects other than math!
Don't miss the accompanying cursive writing notebook!