So many of you have asked how this can be used in a co-op setting and so we are answering! If you will be teaching a co-op class this year with kids of a certain age range.
What you get:
- One level digital bundle of your choice for the North American Birds unit
- Rights to print off/teach/use a unit in a group of 10, 20 or 30 students and their families.
How does it work?
- Accept enrollments for the class you’re teaching
- Purchase the license you’ll need for class size
- Print off notebooks needed
- Email parents who enroll a student in your class